Go to website
Guides to help you setup features that are specific to Verified Partners & Global Partners only
Partner Program Overview
Are you interested in becoming a partner at DLive.tv? We are honored that you would take the time to consider it. In this article, you will find an overview of the basic requirements and differences between the partner programs offered. Regardless of the partnership level, we do expect: Content creators who are interested in growing their channel on DLive. Content creators who actively promote DLive and contribute to the growth of DLive. Active members of the community on Di
Setting Up Paid Subscriptions
What are Paid Subscriptions? Paid Subscriptions are a great way to allow your Fanbase to show their appreciation for you. The Paid Subscription costs 298 Lemon/month. Same as donations, DLive takes 0% cuts from your subscriptions. 90.1% of your subscription earnings directly goes to you, and the rest 9.9% goes to Locked Points rewards. It is up to you to come up with subscription perks for your subscribers. How do I setup Paid Subscriptions? Click the camera icon on the upper-righ
Host Another Live Streamer
What is hosting? Hosting is a great way to help your community discover new content and it also helps other content creators build their following. When you host another community member, their live stream will show up under your channel. As soon as their live stream ends, so does the host. How do I host? Click on the camcorder icon beside your avatar on the upper-right hand corner. On the left-hand side click "Hosting & Reruns". Enter in the DLive username of the person you w
How To Use Danmaku
Danmaku is a premium feature for all Global Partners. Danmaku is a live stream overlay that displays all of your channels chat message across the live stream. Danmaku can be enabled / disabled on all Global Partner streams by clicking the small icon at the bottom right of the video player.
View Your Subscribers
How do I view my paid subscribers? Click your avatar on the upper-right hand corner and select My Channel. Underneath the video player click Subscribers. The list of your paid subscribers will be presented.
Past Broadcast Rerun
Visit your DLive Dashboard here. Navigate to the Rerun section on your dashboard Click Choose Replays Select up to 5 of your Past Broadcast Replays to Rerun Click the Start Rerun button !(https://storage.crisp.chat/users/helpdesk/website/fcc