What are Paid Subscriptions?
Paid Subscriptions are a great way to allow your Fanbase to show their appreciation for you. The Paid Subscription costs 298 Lemon/month. Same as donations, DLive takes 0% cuts from your subscriptions. 75% of your subscription earnings directly goes to you, and the rest 25% goes to BTT stake holders (for more information, click here). It is up to you to come up with subscription perks for your subscribers.
How do I setup Paid Subscriptions?
- Click the camera icon on the upper-right hand corner of DLive.tv
- Click Subscription Setting.
- Enter your Badge Text.
This text is displayed in your live stream chat beside the names of your subscribers.
- Select Badge Text Color.
- Select Badge Background Color.
- Select 3-Month Sub Streak Text Color
This changes the user text color when they have subscribed for 3 months+
- Click Save.