Affiliate, Verified Partner and Global Partner channels can upload Subscriber Emotes.
- Affiliate = 3 Emote Slots
- Verified Partner = 8 Emote Slots
- Global Partner = 20 Emote Slots
How to upload a Subscriber Emote
- Click on the camera icon next to your avatar on the top right of the page to enter your channel's dashboard. Then, select the Emote & Sticker tab on the left menu
- You will have to set a Prefix Name for your emotes (for example, the Global Emote 'DLiveBlush' has a prefix name of 'DLive' and a emote name of 'Blush')
- Click on the '+' sign next to 'Sub Exclusive Emotes', where you will be able to create the name and upload the image of your emote
- Enter the name for your emote, then upload the image of your emote (maximum allowed image size is 1 MB)
- Click 'Save' and your emote will be added
If the process was completed successfully, your Subscriber Emote will now be available in your channel.