When live streaming, you are required to have a good internet connection. We advise you to run a speed test, to help you determine what settings are optimal for your live stream.
Step 1: Installing Your Live Streaming Application
Option 1 (iOS / Android) - StreamLabs
To live stream on DLive using your iOS or Android device, you must do the following;
- Download the StreamLabs application
- Open the application and select Other Platforms
- Enter your Stream URL & Stream Key found on your DLive dashboard
Step 2: Acquiring Your Encoding Server Information on Mobile
You can not get your Stream URL and Stream Key directly from the DLive Mobile App.
To get your Stream URL and Stream Key on mobile, you must do the following;
- Go to DLive.tv on your web browser
- Click the Settings icon > Request Desktop Site
Go to your DLive Dashboard by clicking the 🎥 Camcorder icon
- Fill in the information; Title, Language, Category & Replay Thumbnail.
- Click Save
- Click Encoding Server Information
- Click Regenerate Server URL
- Copy and Paste your Stream URL & Stream Key into your streaming application